Flash games!

Arhu

Two Sides
Staff Member
Administrator
iwasthinking.jpg

Found a really cool music game called "Spin It Up". It's like DDR for lazy PC users. :)
You can dance with your mouse! Lots of fun!

[ http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/SpinItUp86-60fps-vis.swf ]

You should start at level 1 to get a feel for what you have to do. Don't give up before you made it to level 3 and get a score of 90% or so, that's where the fun starts (although the default song for 3 is a bit hard for that level, try the others). I'll do a couple more songs on 3, then I'll advance to level 4 … yay!

It's not only trance and dance songs by the way, you can nudge your mouse to some rock songs too.

On the main page there's a flash version of DDR as well (hence the site's name, methinks) and something else that I haven't tried yet.

And here's a thrilling one button game: Canabalt.
Press X or C to jump, run as far as possible. My best try was a bit over 7000.

Hilarous flash game about achievements.
Achievement unlocked
This game is great, I laught like never before when playing any flash game ;)

Hilarious!

You really get achievements for everything. Even for dieing. "Elephant corpse!" Triple Spike! You've found the developer's favourite spot!

Found a nice, short exploration game: Small Worlds.

It reminds me a lot of Knytt. Very atmospheric pixels. As you start to stumble around, the camera slowly zooms out, giving a bigger and more detailed picture of the small world around you.

For those of you who thought Canabalt was too dark and gloomy, here's something with bright and happy colors.

Robot Unicorn Attack!

I dare you to play this. :giggle:

It should be illegal for an unmanly game like that to be so enjoyable.

I feel violated.

Start playing Flash games and you better fire up the virus protection. I've had to have a laptop rebuilt twice now because of kids messing with "addictinggames" and "miniclip". Hellholes I tell ya.

Start playing Flash games and you better fire up the virus protection.
Well, even better: Keep your flash player and other software up-to-date. Use Secunia PSI for easy monitoring. No-Script Firefox addon if you want to be really safe. Sandbox your browser if you are paranoid ... but I wouldn't go that far. ;)

It should be illegal for an unmanly game like that to be so enjoyable.
I feel violated.
Did you see the flying dolphin? At least I think it was a dolphin. Flying. And chattering. I think it appears when you have pulverized a couple of those big stars, but I'm not sure. Couldn't look away from all those colors. :celebrate:

I wonder what else there is, but my unicorn still has some trouble avoiding certain obstacles.

Ninjapiro

A short, entertaining point and click adventure in the style of The Three Vikings, but with a Ninja, Pirate and Robot.

Back
Top Bottom