Enderal: Shards Of Order - Bard System

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The developers of Enderal: Shards Of Order SureAI have posted a new update on the games Mod DB page with a new video about the bard system.

Today, we want to introduce a feature which has been in the works since the early stages of development: The bard-system. Aside from several new instrumental lute and flute-pieces, we work closely with our lector and composer, Holomay to compose bard-songs which can be heard on several occasions ingame. The objective here isn't simply to make the songs beautiful, but to also have them transport lore and the Endralean culture in general.
More information.

Anyone know how close they are to release or is this still few more years away?

Anyone know how close they are to release or is this still few more years away?
I answered the same question in the last thread here was my reply.

The mod is confirmed to be in English on release. As for a release date none is given, but the mod seems to be getting close to completion.

The following quote is from the last two updates.
As this year slowly strolls towards summer (well - in Europe, at least), we're happy to tell you that we're making quite some progress at the moment. Frankly, we haven't shown a lot of ingame-material in the past months, which is, however, apt to change pretty soon. A great part of the regions and levels are now reaching their final stage, and we're also progressing pretty well in terms of gameplay-programming and quest-implementation.
So hopefully sometime late this year, or next year.:)

I hope they get it released soon and hopefully by the end of this year.

They seem to have put in lot of work so far and it would be shame if they don't make a final release. I have seen many ambitious mods like this start and devs put in lot of work but then run out of steam towards the end and never get ting released.

Anyway if anyone can release big mod liek this, then tis these guys as they have done one before.

Back
Top Bottom