Sacred 2 - New Forum Launched

Dhruin

SasqWatch
We received a press release announcing a forum for Sacred 2:
Birmingham, 15th May 2007 – The official SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel international forum launches today on www.sacred2.com.

Sporting an all new look and feel, the international forum provides SACRED and fantasy fans a chance to chat about the upcoming RPG blockbuster.

The official SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel forum allows visitors to select from four different styles: Light, Shadow, Underworld and Classic. The styles are a reflection of the Light and Shadow campaigns from within the game.

The forum gives SACRED fans the perfect communication platform in a community of like-minded gamers.

Community members will be greeted by the new forum design from 15hr00 GMT today. There is certain to be an increased buzz when members stop by to check out the latest musings and game information for SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel.

Visit the official homepage at www.sacred2.com.
More information.

I love it how there's already the mandatory Fable post about how awesome it was and if the good and evil path in Sacred 2 is based on it. Goddamn kiddies and their videogame 'awarenezz'.

Yep, found that one ... I was pleasantly surprised that my login still worked - can't even remember the last time I visited.

Back
Top Bottom