The Bard: Saviors of Queens - Announced (April Fool's)

Dhruin

SasqWatch
CD Projekt Red has put some effort into their April Fool's with the "announcement" of The Bard: Saviors of Queens. The announcement is below and head over to the Saviors of Queens site for a trailer and dev diary video (presumably cut together from Witcher 2 footage, so probably worth a look).
CD Projekt RED has just announced its next game - THE BARD: Saviors of Queens. The adventure is supposed to revolve around an undisclosed poet whose name is yet to be determined.
Following recent video game trends the title will offer a very short and linear story. Almost no gameplay whatsoever and twenty launch DLCs, including a special pink banjo (normally obtainable by finishing a game) and a unicorn mount, will have you stuck in front of your computer screen for minutes. Visit http://www.saviors-of-queens.com to feast your eyes on the brand new announcement trailer and first installment in SoQ Dev Diary series. Less details to be released soon.
More information.

Almost no gameplay whatsoever and twenty launch DLCs, including a special pink banjo (normally obtainable by finishing a game) and a unicorn mount
Did I ever say I simply adore those guys?

Mandalin fighting style FTW!

I regard self-irony as a sign of matureness. ;)

Back
Top Bottom