ATOM RPG: Trudograd - Patch 1.032

Redglyph

SasqWatch
In the patch series, ATOM RPG: Trudograd received an update on Steam, GOG should get it shortly. No pumpkins announced in the log.

Patch 1.032

Hello, friends!

We are happy to announce that this update added two new translations to the game: Spanish and Traditional Chinese.

In addition, we corrected a number of typos and item names. Thank you very much for helping us find these issues in the game!

Naturally, we have also fixed several important bugs:

• Fixed the unique TT pistol class in Ivan Doe's chest;
  • When moving incomplete stacks of loot, the current weight does not change for the character and companions;
  • Fixed incorrect AP numbers which previously displayed in descriptions in the modification window;
  • Lockpicking the door no longer breaks the logic of Kondrashkin's quest;
  • Fixed a bug in the attic that did not generate opponents when choosing the combat option via the vignette;
  • Fixed the logic in the Dandelion quest when completing the quest with the help of Ruta;
  • Fixed the disappearance of Arashi on the cargo ship;
  • Fixed a bug in a random encounter with mercenaries;
  • Fixed a bug with the box with the GP-25 at the underground training facility;
  • Fixed a bug in the Big Cave caused by saving after destroying the wall;
  • Fixed the behavior of Laptev the Musician.
More information.

Not a small update either: 4.25 GB on GOG. How did they manage to do that?

EDIT: A French translation is being made as well. I've seen a few posts from French people who bought the game and couldn't really play it. :roll:

Last edited:
EDIT: A French translation is being made as well. I've seen a few posts from French people who bought the game and couldn't really play it. :roll:

That seems normal to me since the original did have a french translation. So I can understand why people would expect one for the follow up game.

But honestly, I tried it and it's really bad. Atom dialogs aren't very well written in english, but in french, it's near unbearable.

That seems normal to me since the original did have a french translation. So I can understand why people would expect one for the follow up game.

But honestly, I tried it and it's really bad. Atom dialogs aren't very well written in english, but in french, it's near unbearable.
Ah, that would explain it. I never tried, in fact I didn't even know French was available in the first game.

I was about to tell them that it's a good and motivating way to learn English, but then realized this wasn't the most didactic text samples. ;) I didn't have any issue with the English version of ATOM RPG though, it's not flying very high but it's OK. It's mostly dialogues IIRC, no or very little narrative.

Having played many Russian Fallout clones in my long life the English translation of both Atom RPG and Trudograd is not that bad. It helps they had some free professional help.

Sure it still has the feeling of being in Russia but that's the point comrade.

The English translation is fine. The only issue is there are jokes and pop culture references that many people outside of Russia won't understand.

Yes it helps being Slav to play this game. I am far from being Russian, but it seems that all Slavs share same sense of humor and most of setting and characters are awfully realistic and found relation everywhere around you. Also being in post war country where you know lots of war veterans helps a lot understanding mentality.

Back
Top Bottom