Skyrim - Help Create an Elder Council Character

Dhruin

SasqWatch
From the Bethblog:
Skyrim is the home of the Nords, and as such, all of our key art key art and gameplay demos have shown your character as one. As cool as he looks, we realize when November rolls around, many of you will be playing as a different race (or several different races). With that in mind, we wanted to give you guys a chance to see what another character race looks like.
To accomplish this, today we’re putting up a couple polls on our Facebook page for The Elder Scrolls: The Elder Council. Voting will go through 9 am est tomorrow morning, and later in the week, we’ll be sharing a character screenshot with you guys.
More information.

Totally lame.. apparently you have to log into a Facebook account to even view it. This wasn't even worthy of a newsbit imo.

^---- Except to reinforce that they're being lame.

Since I have facebook already, this was a simple poll to vote in. I agree that it didn't really need a news post, but it's not like we're being overwhelmed with a lot of newsbits recently. Give Dhruin a break :D If he didn't post about E.Y.E. or Skyrim we'd have almost nothing.

People really like Dark Elves and thieves.

I noticed that too, azarhal. I typically play a Breton mage, and that's how I voted.

Back
Top Bottom