Pricewatch!

I grabbed Might and Magic Nine from GoG for like 2 bucks today, gonna fiddle with this since PoE is on standby until a patch or three hits.

Don't let pibbur or dteowner know about that. They might revoke your membership. ;)

*Edit* Lol... looks like dteowner already found out!

Where are you people when I need you?!?! Well, the writing was on the wall when I only saw two character classes when I was rolling my toons, only played for an hour or so, I guess I got my money's worth. I think it is time for a replay of LoG 2 for me!

Where are you people when I need you?!?! Well, the writing was on the wall when I only saw two character classes when I was rolling my toons, only played for an hour or so, I guess I got my money's worth. I think it is time for a replay of LoG 2 for me!
In fairness, it does open up a bit as you get into the game. For that matter, it probably wouldn't be as utterly reviled if it had been named Pointy Sticks and Hocus Pocus. Even with the franchise on the downswing from MM8, anything bearing the M&M name would suffer from specific high expectations in quality and style.

But screw fairness. We don't mention the title in polite company.

Not sure if it was posted earlier, but bunch of tabletop games in Humble Bundle 'pay what you want':
- Small World 2
- Talisman + Frostmarch expansion
- Magnifico
$7 opens up:
- Catan: Creators edition
- Ticket to ride: Complete Pack
- 100% Orange Juice (never heard of this one)

Sometimes I feel pity for you Joxer as those are all good games.:petting:

Yeah, it's just a shame Red Dead Redemption never made it across to the PC. It's a magnificent game.

Sometimes I feel pity for you Joxer as those are all good games.:petting:
Developers of good games don't hesitate for months to put them on PC.
Unless we're talking about TB2 publisher (yes, I love and hate them at the same time) who signed temporary exclusivity with M$.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's just a shame Red Dead Redemption never made it across to the PC. It's a magnificent game.
That's what everyone says but it's one of the few games I just couldn't play on console (I only have a PS3). It's a horrible mess with something like sub 720p and sub 20FPS which isn't acceptable for this kind of open world with wide areas.
I want to play this game as I love westerns :( but I never could.

It was gorgeous on the 360. Though I couldn't honestly say what res/frame rate it ran in.

I wasn't impressed at all with Red Dead Redemption. I remember being really excited about it because I thought it was going to be some kind of grand adventure in the Wild west.

I was pretty disappointed when I realized it was basically just GTA with horses.

To some degree. The world and story were fantastic though. It had possibly the best ending to any game of the last generation.

I consider pretty much everything on consoles outdated graphics.
Outdated graphics in my case means graphics you can't apply different settings on and adapt it to your preferences. Graphics you can't turn motion blur off for example.

Sure, critics call lack of detail, low resolutions, etc as outdated, but I'm not politically correct critic who'll use theme park instead of grinding, microtransactions instead of pay2win, time manager instead of virtual beggar nor season pass instead of scamware.
I'm also not politically correct enough to call superexpensive hardware as stuff for enthusiasts. It's IMO stuff for filthy rich (drug cartel top management and lottery winners included).

GOG is having week long sale on a few game bundles till April 19th.
A rising tower of discounts and new stuff daily, today we lay The Foundations. So we had all these awesome bundles lying around, and we're thinking of what to do with 'em. They all just happen to be square (cubical even, if you squint and use your imagination), and one day our Promo-Master starts stacking them on top of each other thinking little of it. It's a long story. One thing led to another, things escalated quickly, and here we are now:

We're building a tower of bundles. With six days, new stuff every day, and discounts up to 85% off! Our DRM-free stonemasons begin the construction by laying down the very foundations of PC gaming: RPGs and Adventures (a fitting start for a tower of games).

The Foundations

A rock-solid four bundles. Hasbro RPG classics (including Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale) and the Divinity Trilogy (Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, Divinity 2) are available 80% off. In the meantime, Lucasfilm adventures at 70% off (Sam & Max Hit the Road, Secret of Monkey Island, Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis), and a 75% off the entire Broken Sword Saga (in one bundle with Broken Sword 5 for the first time!), are just a point-and-click away. Of course, you can always get each game from the bundle individually at a slightly smaller discount.

Every 24 hours, we'll be unveiling new floors with up to 4 new bundles - some of them will even include completely fresh GOG.com game releases. Beyond that, the tower is a mystery, so it's worth the daily trip to see all news, intrigue, and even a mystery final offer. The Bundle Tower will be growing ever taller and stay open until Sunday, April 19, at 12:59 PM GMT.

I got that email as well - awesome deals! Too bad I own pretty much everything between Steam and GoG already

Lucky you.
I don't even remember any more if a game I have is on GOG, Steam, Origin or uPlay. :(

Thanks, I'll have a look. finally finished chrono trigger so looking for something new. Won't start poe yet as I'm in the mood for something actiony.

Void expanse looks pretty cool. Always loved these 2d frontier elite a likes.

Back
Top Bottom