FTL: Advanced Edition - GDC 2014 Gameplay

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Polyon has posted a new gameplay video from GDC 2014 of the FTL: Advanced Edition with Matthew Davis, and Justin Ma the Co-Founders of Subset Games.

This time last year, Matthew Davis and Justin Ma, the co-founders of Subset Games, were busy collecting awards and giving speeches at the Game Developers Conference. This year, they're taking things a little slower, promoting the free expansion to the game that launched them to fame: FTL: Faster Than Light.

They showed us a run-through of FTL: Advanced Edition, and also talked about the upcoming iPad release. Both the update and iPad version, they say, will release at the same time.

It's funny returning to a game like FTL that had consumed my life. I know that if I play it again, it will be the game I play, not a game I play. And you know what, I think I'm okay with one more trip through the galaxy.
More information.

It took me about an hour to get hooked on this game but suddenly it sucked me in and the evening was gone.

I'd kill for a save button sometimes, although I realize the chance of harsh failure is what makes it addicting.

A fun little game that I never did finish. I might have to get back into it when this new edition is released.

Back
Top Bottom