Neverwinter - Gauntlgrym, first book due Oct 5th

My Kindle is waiting hopefully it won't be pushed back til January

How does one spell that ?

The book didn't have anything to do with a nonexistent game when it was announced last year, the trilogy was supposed to be the stepping stone for the new Neverwinter campaign book that should be released at the start of 2011. They left R.A.S with the job of redefining the Neverwinter area... They are using Drizzt popularity to drive the new OMG here, nothing new. Expect Drow to be playable...

For people who want to know how you spell Gauntlgrym, check the video on R.A Salvator website.

Thank you for this news!

I just ordered book and should have it tomorrow.

I will post my first impressions soon :)

To be honest, i still like NWN1 graphics and settings better than anything else.

I remember watching NWN1 trailer that came with bg2 or icewind dale discs :)

happy times

Thank you for this news!

I just ordered book and should have it tomorrow.

I will post my first impressions soon :)

To be honest, i still like NWN1 graphics and settings better than anything else.

I remember watching NWN1 trailer that came with bg2 or icewind dale discs :)

happy times

Cool. I liked the NWN games too, so let us know what you think. :)

YES!!

Just got the book :) Amazon service is great :)

It is hardcover. I like the art on covers very much.

Will start reading as soon as I finish with work :( damn work :( /kick work

This will be great addition to my NWN collection. Few months ago I acquired NWN 1 Collectors edition that was unsealed!!! I was looking for this item for years! It came with hefty price of $170 but it was worth it!

Last edited:
Regarding NWN2 CEs ... I once noticed that the "Good" CE is totally sold out, but the "Evil" CE can still be bought in a few places ... Which kind of disturbed me, because I'd never want to be "evil", so to say ... ;)

I have been reading a bit of it on my iPad with Kindle App ... very much like going back to the Icewind Dale Trilogy and Cleric Quintet. Decent story and characters, with a mix of good and very sloppy writing ... but very Neverwinter-ish.

Back
Top Bottom