Divinity II: FoV - Hotfixes Available

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Hotfixes for Flames of Vengeance and the Dark Knight Saga have been put online by Larian Studios.
The following is included in these hot fixes:

• Allows you to change a number of parameters in your global_switches.xml and config.xml (including removing the 30 fps cap)
  • Various crash fixes
  • Fixed freeze during intro movie
  • Story fix: invalid items in Battle Tower platform operator interface screens removed
  • Prevented some infinite loading screens
  • Enhanced cut-scene flow
  • Fixed issues with subtitles during regionswaps
  • Foliage Shader Fix added
  • Specific cutscene animations fixed (added missing animations)
  • Removed issue with physics blockers
  • Savegame backwards-compatibility fixes
The hotfixes are only for the English PC versions of the games. A German version is in the making and should be released in a week or so. The hotfixes will not work on all digital distributions like Steam yet, because they have to make the hotfixes available themselves.
A hotfix for the Xbox 360 version is also in the making, but no date has been set for it at this moment.

More information.

Just did the fix for the DKS Amazon download version and it looks like it worked. Hard to say though, because I haven't seen a single problem during my 7 hours of on and off playing.

Much better than Divinity 2 in many ways. Really enjoying it.

I've fallen through the ground twice now in the intro area. With the fucked up autosave I lost almost an hour of gameplay the first time.

I hope this fixes that.

Back
Top Bottom