Alan Wake - Night Springs

Tanno

Sentinel
Who didn't think of Alan Wake, a psychological thriller with horror elements game?

We already know about this game, but not for its spinoff.

Here are some screenshots…

Alan_Wake_GI_teaser.jpg

rb3.jpg

rb5.jpg

And here are some information…

Here's many things you can spot just on this image.

• Night Springs is 15 miles away. Could the aim of the game be to reach Night Springs?
  • New clothing. As if you didn't notice that.
  • The torch seems to be a little brighter than usual. New battery model perhaps?
  • The nail gun in his hand. Alan is gonna nail some Ta- um… yeah.
  • There's a watch tower to the far right of the image. Could it hold some significance? There was a watch tower in episode three. Could it be the same one, and if so, are Bright Falls and Night Springs closer than you may think? Could Night Springs be more than just a TV show Alan wrote for once?
  • Motel must hold some significance of some kind, surely.
  • Some people think Alan looks a little younger. Maybe its just the way he was 3D modelled? What do you think?
  • Seems like Alan has a long road to travel on. Maybe there's multiple path ways to a destination leading off from that road?
  • While he's holding a nail gun, it's unclear what else he is holding in his right hand. Looks like a mirror from a car… hmmm?

Looks nice, but I'm assuming this will be an Xbox 360 exclusive like the original game.

I was looking forward to trying Alan Wake before the PC version was canceled. The story was written by Sam Lake, who wrote Max Payne 1&2, and supposedly contains references to those games.

Unless they release it for PC, or port it to the PS3, I won't be playing it.

Alan Wake is pretty good the first couple of hours - then it's just an excercise in repetition.

Back
Top Bottom