BioWare - KotOR MMO to be Unveiled Soon?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Who knows with this stuff? Brit site CVG says a UK tabloid claims they've sent a reporter off for an exclusive on BioWare's KotOR MMO. Here's the evidence:
Backing up all this is the strongest confirmation yet (other than EA's boss saying it's in the works, of course) from UK newspaper, The Daily Star, of all places.

A column that appeared last Saturday reports that the rag is soon off to San Francisco to "file an exclusive report on the game", after stating that BioWare is working on "a MMO of Knights of the Old Republic".
More information.

I wouldn't call that a newspaper, more like toilet paper.

Ah, then it's probably like the German "Bild" and the "Express". ;)

Whereas the "Computer Bild spiele" - the gaming mag of this "franchise" ( ;) ) is a bit better than its reputation, imho. their reviews - although designed for the masses - are imho not PR-speak and relatively solid instead.

I have read these rumors since 2003. The Star Wars Galaxy community was really producing these rumors for fun and almost tried to outdo eachother in how "authentic" they could make each rumor sound.

Hasn't Bioware been saying for years that they aren't working on any licensed properties?

There is a saying here in Germany, that goes like this:

"Was schert mich mein Geschwätz von gestern ?" It is said to be from Germany's first Chancellor after WW2, Konrad Adenauer.

A translation would sound like this (with help from dict.leo.org): "I don't give a damn about what my blabber from yesterday !" Or, trying to put it into the original question form: "Why should I care about my babble from yesterday ?"

Back
Top Bottom