GOG - EA Sale

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
I read the title too fast and it almost read like GOG Sold to EA in my mind.

Nope it's just more GOG sales!

and the Crusader games seems to have stolen Star Wars Clone Wars Storm troopers models (or more like the other way around considering when they were released).

Speaking of wich, to start the series is best with second Dungeon Keeper and ignore the first one as is not worth it if you own the second?

Thank you Zloth.

Last edited:
Very nice sale still looking for Privateer 2 though.

I read the title too fast and it almost read like GOG Sold to EA in my mind.

So did I, and I actually got a physical lump in my throat and tears in my eyes in horror. I was so relieved when I realized I had misread.

So did I, and I actually got a physical lump in my throat and tears in my eyes in horror. I was so relieved when I realized I had misread.
I misread it as GOG buying EA - but then I'm an optimist. ;)

Igor - you'll probably be good just starting with Dungeon Keeper 2. There's no real story so you might as well get the advanced version. It works pretty well now, too, with GOG's fix for the game. (Just be sure to turn down the sound when a Dark Mistress jumps onto a torture rack. You don't want the neighbors calling the cops. ;))

$2.39 for each game.... that is really good. I can't imagine playing Privateer all the way through but for that price I can just play it for one evening and get my money's worth! Heck, that's cheap enough to get Starflight 1 & 2 - it's only a couple of bucks more than the free version. Wing Commander 4 is a heck of a deal, too.

Igor - you'll probably be good just starting with Dungeon Keeper 2. There's no real story so you might as well get the advanced version. It works pretty well now, too, with GOG's fix for the game. (Just be sure to turn down the sound when a Dark Mistress jumps onto a torture rack. You don't want the neighbors calling the cops. ;))
Is the GoG fix necessary or is it something I can apply to an old CD version too?

Back
Top Bottom