Project Eternity - Interview with MCA @ PC Gamer

aries100

SasqWatch
PC Gamer talked to Chris Avellone at GDC on varius subjects from Fallout: New Vegas, Wasteland 2, to Torment: Tides of Numenera. In the interview, he also talks about Obsidian's own title, Project Eternity. As always, a quote:
You mentioned the different cultures. We saw some of that in the early concept art, where we had the Inuit-inspired dwarf. Do you have a particular favorite culture that puts a spin on an existing fantasy trope?
Well, my favorite race is the Orlans. They're feline-based, and I don't think there's actually an equivalent of them in standard fantasy fare. Partially because I'm a cat person, and I really like the idea that they're sort of the stealthy, guerrilla class. That kind of appeals to me. And you know, the trap-making. They're very anti-slaver, because the slavers love to pick on them. So that's caused some interesting paranoia and hostility in their culture.
More information.

Nice bits of information about both PE and Numenera (more so PE, but it's interesting to see MAC take on Numenera too).

Back
Top Bottom