The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I would like not to be online all night long (local tme), because hat Saturday I'll be joining my second pen & paper group session ... - And I'd lke to be relatively fresh in mind.

News :

April 12, 2012

Get +100% Cannith Crafting deconstruction XP, now through April 15th!

DDO related :

- free item : "Remove negative levels potion x5" 1 per account - Coupon Code : HGR651
- 20 % more "crafting experience" this weekend
- 20 % off "mid level packs" - among which is VON. I think I'll taje it immediately.

Unfortunately I don't own almost every one of them, except "The Red Fens".

Direct link to the new DDO sales page : http://www.ddo.com/en/ddostoresale

I think I'm going to Lamannia as soon as possible to get the points from testing there ! ;)
Because - as I have written above - they are giving away points which can be used on *all* "live" servers for testing there ! - Which means that I'll be able to buy more adventure packs, then … ;)

Apart from that they have been doing a new description page for the packs : http://www.ddo.com/ddostoreadventurepacks

It is even partially interactive ! You can click on the level's number of your toon, and the chart will highlight appropriate packs … Nice ! :)

Edit : A short notice upon the upcoming Lammannia events :

Cordovan said:
Yes! Stay tuned for details on times and dates of these events.

The "yes" is directed to "time zones" of people "across the pond".

Last edited:
Just in case anyone is interested :

Lamannia events :

Dev Events for this week - all times are Eastern (GMT-4)

4/16 - 5pm to 8pm in House K and House J

4/18 - 7pm to 10pm in Upper/Lower Necro and Ataraxia's Haven

4/20 - 10am to 1pm in the Twelve, Meridia, and Lordsmarch Plaza

More to come!

Source : http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=4401681&postcount=2

PAX interview - plus the possibility to win codes for a Winter Wolf pup :

ZAM is also having a small twitter contest to give away Winter Wolf Pup Pet Codes! Just tweet / follow @ZAMOfficial or @Pwyff with why you should have a Winter Wolf Pup, and we'll select some lucky winners throughout today! You may enter once per twitter account for a total of two entries! Be sure to follow us, or we can't directly message you with your winning code!

If you win a Winter Wolf Pup code, just go to myaccount.turbine.com, and enter the code we give you. Then, log into the DDO game client and receive an item in your character inventory. You can then redeem this in-game item to Caypenn Drop-Axe near the Leaky Dinghy in the Stormreach Harbor to receive your swag bag and Winter Wolf Pup!

To the interview : http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=29535

Finished Wouldii's tier3 greensteel heavy repeating crossbow, so I think he's pretty well ready to TR. Going to leave him at lvl20 for now so he can keep farming the Shroud once or twice a week, but he'll become something akin to the machine gun nun build we've been discussing, ready to run with the animal lovers when the time comes.

Keep looking for that new job; it must be out there somewhere!!

… A special guild-related "event" : http://www.ddo.com/buildyourguild

Besides : I think today is the last day to get those "remove negative levels potions x 5" as the "free item of the week" : HGR651

Last edited:
The new sale : http://www.ddo.com/ddostoresale

Free item of the week : "Lesser Guild Renown Elixir" 1/Account : HAM659

The current sale is about the Artificer Adventure Pack, Challenges, Armor & Weapons.

I will be out this week. Had to go to KY. Not sure about next week either so don't wait for me. Will let you know details when I get the chance.

OK, hopefully Alrik will be able to join us along with Trev. Keep us up to date.

Difficult. I will very likely be away the following week, too.
And that most likely includes Friday aswell.
As far as the plans are right now, I'll return on next Saturday or on next Sunday.

This evening I could join you, apart from that.

Yesterday night (local time) I barely managed to "farm" enough favour points to get enough together so that I could buy another adventure pack that was on sale - and I decided for the "Devil Assault". I guess I hit the "buy" button in the last minute or so ;) - at least it felt for me this way. They had already all of the new discounted items in it as well.
Which means that I now have 1000 Favour Points, thus Veteran Status.

Another thing : I need some help for Necro1 - the "Tomb of the Burning Heart". There are 4 people needed, and I have only 1 hireling so far. I think it was Jm who gave me the idea in the chat to use gold seal hirelings. I've never done it so far, but the idea sounds interesting. In principle low-level hirelings could do the trick as well, and the Tomb is level 5, if I recall correctly.

So, if anyone sees me online and wants to do some questing - just ask me.
I usually respond immediately, except when I'm deep within a fight.

I won't be available during the weekend of May 5th & 6th (Saturday & Sunday), and very likely the Friday before that as well, since I want to get up early on Saturday. It's the RPC, the "Role Play Convention" here. And they still don't have any English-language web page. Probably stupidity or lazyness.

It can be done by buying two gold seal hirelings from the DDO store, and parking one each on the pads. You can call them to you after the gates open, thus having effectively a full group for the rest of the run. You have to use the store-bought Gold-seals though, as you can only have 1 regular vendor-purchased hireling at a time. You can have a full group of Gold seal hirelings.

Not my favorite quest chain, but no where near as loathed as NecroIII, which I advise you never, ever buy. Especially now that the devs have broken Blade Barrier, which was the only way to run one of the quests in a reasonable time frame.

They probably figure not too many English-speakers are going to travel to Germany for a role playing convention. And those who would, can probably speak enough German to get by. At least the curse words.

Hmm, so Az, cm, and Alrik are all out for tonight. With Gianthold in the bag, do we start running the Vale with our 15/16's? Finish off the last quest of Harbinger1? I don't remember what levels Trevor has available.

My cleric is level 17 now and have done ritual sacrifice in the Vale on elite. Still need the other 4.

I think we can play with the mid levels and e. g. do Threnal to help Jm with ingredients. It's a side show and we can do it now. When we have a full team we can start with the desert.

If Trevor can't make it then we could e. g. do Vale quests with Corwin's bard, your fighter, Jm's artificer and my cleric. We can get 2 hirelings to help us. We just have to check if all of us can do Vale and still get bravery bonus.

We just make a decision when we see who will show up. I think we don't have to have a completely full group with the mid levels to play them. Cm can e. g. play with Az or some of you to get some XP. She could even solo with a cleric hireling lower level quests. The only area we should not advance with a less than full group is quest chains we run. It's not fun getting out of sync because one couldn't join a session. It can happen to all of us.

If we run the desert with the mid levels we can focus on explorers, rares and the not flagging quests.

Back
Top Bottom