Monster Hunter Rise - Launch Trailer, Hunter's Hub

Redglyph

proud GASP member
A launch trailer showing the PC features was released a few days ago.

Monster Hunter Rise is almost here!

New Features:

The Steam version adds new visual filters to give players expanded options over their hunting experience.
By changing these filters in the 'Advanced Graphics Settings' options, you'll be able to play the game in black & white, sepia, Japanese style, or Warring Lands-style, allowing for an experience that's a bit different than usual.

[...]
There is a community update as well, in a series they call Hunter's Hub. Here are the updates they've posted so far:

More information.

Bullet-Sponge Hunters !

Another type of game I just don't understand the popularity of...

Nice visuals, but yeah…it's not for me either.

I'm a fan of Capcom in general though, so I hope it does well.

Its already doing well - its been out on Switch for a while.

I'm enjoying the "which is better - MH: World vs. MH: Rise" threads. So much heated discussions there lol. Personally believe World is much better than Rise - Rise demo was disappointing.

Its already doing well - its been out on Switch for a while.

I'm enjoying the "which is better - MH: World vs. MH: Rise" threads. So much heated discussions there lol. Personally believe World is much better than Rise - Rise demo was disappointing.

That is also my impression, after spending hours with Rise on Switch. Exploration aspects of gameplay in World make it clearly superior in my eyes.

Tried the demo last night. As I expected, I didn't like it. What surprised me though was how lazy the port seemed.

Nothing about it was intuitive at all, and I couldn't even figure out how to quit the game once I got sick of it which only took about 30 minutes. After trying all the usual keys, I finally just used ctrl-alt-del to get out of it.

Capcom must have multiple development teams because I find it hard to believe this was made by the same guys who developed Dragon's Dogma and the Resident Evil games.

Tried the demo last night. As I expected, I didn't like it. What surprised me though was how lazy the port seemed.

Nothing about it was intuitive at all, and I couldn't even figure out how to quit the game once I got sick of it which only took about 30 minutes. After trying all the usual keys, I finally just used ctrl-alt-del to get out of it.

Capcom must have multiple development teams because I find it hard to believe this was made by the same guys who developed Dragon's Dogma and the Resident Evil games.

Yeah, Rise demo control was unintuitive to put it lightly. Its a shame there is no World demo.

I tried Dragon's Dogma a while back (cause hubby loves it) and absolutely hated it initially. When I started to enjoy MH: World, hubby asked me to give DD another go - enjoyed it a lot more the second time but not enough to play it for more than few hours. Definitely preferred MH: World over DD but maybe its not a fair comparison since MH:W came out a lot later and controls are much more intuitive than DD too.

Back
Top Bottom