Mars - New Screenshots

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We have four new screenshots for Mars War Logs for your viewing pleasure. Just click on the screenshot for a larger view.
Mars War Logs: a hero hunted down in screenshots!​
Mars War Logs, the cyberpunk role-playing game from Spiders Studio, unveils a bit more through 4 new screenshots.
On these images, we discover once more Roy, the hero of this sci-fi RPG planned for PC in May 2013 and for PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE in Q3 2013, in yet another tricky situation. On one hand, Roy is hunted by Aurora's army and their fanatic Technomants, who would love to make an example of him. On the other hand, the Resistance is wary of him, because of his origins. Roy finds himself in the middle of a fierce civil war, in which he will have, sooner or later, to take a side.
We can also notice in these screenshots another important character of the story: Devotion Chase, dangerous beauty and right hand of the general of Aurora's army, Honour Grant. She's on the hunt for the renegade Roy, in the working class areas of Shadowlair. While her intentions toward Roy are still mysterious, it is certain she has both resources and the will to find him.
And as far as who Roy will eventually choose to side with, in the civil war that tears Aurora in two... it will all come down to you!
Mars War Logs will be released on PC in May 2013, and on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network in Q3 2013.
More information.

It's got the obligatory pic of a gal with the shapely tushy. How innovative. :p

I've already said IIRC twice that I'm buying it, no questions asked.
Nice pics. A pair of boobs or two wouldn't hurt though. :)

I've already said IIRC twice that I'm buying it, no questions asked.
Nice pics. A pair of boobs or two wouldn't hurt though. :)

Agreed.:thumbsup: It's already on my buy list.

Except for the last pic, those shots show a significant amount of distance blur. Perhaps a tad overdone.

Back
Top Bottom