Divinity: Original Sin II - Sebille Introduction

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The next video of one of your potential party members in Divinity: Original Sin 2 is Sebille.

More information.

I'll say this; they are certainly masters of the hype machine. They make me want to buy this even though I didn't care for the first game.

I like her. Hate slavers with a passion. So I have her and the other lass so far I could see in the party. Also like her voice.

One of my favorite characters so far. A good old fashioned simple and pure revenge story. Good voice acting too. That said, it sounds like the same voice actress is doing both of the female origin characters. Which is an odd decision, if true. If you listen to Lohse and Sebille back to back, it sounds very much alike! lol. I guess I will have only one of them in my party at a time...

That said, it sounds like the same voice actress is doing both of the female origin characters. Which is an odd decision, if true. If you listen to Lohse and Sebille back to back, it sounds very much alike! lol. I guess I will have only one of them in my party at a time…

It's not the same person.

Sebille is voiced by Alix Wilton-Regan. She was the voice of the Weaver and narrator in Divinity: Origins Sin and voiced the elven princess in Dragon Commander (also voiced a lots of characters in a lots of other games including many BioWare ones).

Lohse is voiced by Tamaryn Payne (I don't know much about her, kinda new to video game voice acting).

Funny trivia, both Sebille and the Red Prince are voiced by Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisitor…

It's not the same person.

Sebille is voiced by Alix Wilton-Regan. She was the voice of the Weaver and narrator in Divinity: Origins Sin and voiced the elven princess in Dragon Commander (also voiced a lots of characters in a lots of other games including many BioWare ones).

Lohse is voiced by Tamaryn Payne (I don't know much about her, kinda new to video game voice acting).

Funny trivia, both Sebille and the Red Prince are voiced by Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisitor…

Interesting, thanks for the info.

jesus I just realized this is releasing soon:p

Buddha! I think you're right! I'm with the 2 female npcs and probably not either of the dudes so far.

What's wrong with her Faaaaaace? I mean neck

Now that you've mentioned that... yeah, what the hell is wrong with her neck?
CByfDHk.jpg

Her neck is messsssed up!
First thing I noticed, figured it was part of the art style.
I can get over it but it does look silly.

Now that you've mentioned that… yeah, what the hell is wrong with her neck?
CByfDHk.jpg

Nothing, elves just aren't humans.

Female lizard also have super long neck by the way.

Back
Top Bottom