Encased - Preview by Mortismal Gaming

Probably but this month is full of game releases. ATOM RPG: Trudograd as well. Guess most of the developers aren't afraid of lost sales as each game has it's own following.

Don't forget most of them have been on Early Access. So they made money already.

As for the video I'm glad he calls it a preview as others call them reviews just because of Early Access. That crap always grinds my gears when I see it as EA is not full release.

Bottom-line I love watching this guys videos.:)

Will check on it in the future, but right now its Wrath of the Righteous. That could take me some time, when Kingmaker was out, I didnt touch other game for almost half a year.

Meh I don't finish games I play different games when I get bored.:cool:

It took me three years to finish Kingmaker and I never finished Original Sin 1 or 2.

It took me three years to finish Kingmaker and I never finished Original Sin 1 or 2.

Dont worry, thats usual also for me. But didnt happen with Kingmaker, couldnt stop till finish there.

Releasing so close to Wrath of the Righteous is risky. I'll grab it eventually.

Probably but this month is full of game releases. ATOM RPG: Trudograd as well. Guess most of the developers aren't afraid of lost sales as each game has it's own following.

Don't forget most of them have been on Early Access. So they made money already.
While it's true they already have their followers and made some money, gaining additional customers and making more sales wouldn't hurt. So I guess having it released 2 weeks ago or in 1-2 months would have made more sense.

Me too.

I don't know how folks ever play more than one game at a time, that's a skill I've never acquired. I've enough to keep just one set of rules and characters sorted!

I don't know how folks ever play more than one game at a time, that's a skill I've never acquired. I've enough to keep just one set of rules and characters sorted!

I also play one at the time. Some times I stopped in the middle of the huge game like Morrowind and tried to get back half year later and it was impossible.

See the catch here is I play more genres then just RPGs. Sure if I go to long from one RPG game I sometimes have to restart from the beginning, but I do that rarely.:)

While it's true they already have their followers and made some money, gaining additional customers and making more sales wouldn't hurt. So I guess having it released 2 weeks ago or in 1-2 months would have made more sense.
Would be nice to somehow see how much profit a developer makes off Early Access. Anyway PathFinder Wrath of the Righteous looks like it will need a year of patches.

So that's one big game release I can post-pone.:(

Back
Top Bottom