Deck 13 - Working with Tomasz Gop on new RPG?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
It's probably true. Deck 13 mentioned a couple of months ago on their Facebook account that they had signed contracts on an RPG for an international publisher.

Tomasz Gop's experience working on The Witcher franchise will surely be beneficial for Deck 13's next attempt at making an RPG. Hope the new project turns out well for these guys.

I knew it was bullshit about him leaving CD Projekt due to stress. There were other reasons why and this answers the question. Well good luck to him with his future rpg projects.

Since Deck 13 is a smaller developer it is likely that Tomasz Gop will have more influence on how the game is made then at CD Projekt Red for The Witcher 2 and future games.

Tomasz Gop was senior producer for "The Witcher 2".
As far as I know he was already on board for "The Witcher 1".

As far as I know , he was THE mind behind Witcher series.

Now that he is gone...I hope he wasnt :S

In the prior new release about Legends of Dawn, it was hyped to be an Action /Adventure RPG and the first thing that came to mind was Venetica. After going to the web site, it was not the case at all. But low and behold, the very next new article is about T Gop going to work for the Venetica Developer. The only bad thing about this story is the game won't see the light of day till at least 2013.

Legends Of Dawn ? I just came across this error message at the developers' site, Dreamatrix :

The server just made poo. We are sorry but we cannot find the article you are looking for. We are truly, really, reeeeeeealy sorry.

I remember from the GC that Deck 13 was working on a game called "Bloodknights" or "Bloodnights". Maybe that's a placeholder. We'll see.

The title is Blood Knights and it's an action RPG.

Is anything available to the public about Blood Knights? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but a TV show.

edit:
Google finds it now. The last time I looked there was nothing.

Only news I know is on a French website here.

Is anything available to the public about Blood Knights? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but a TV show.

edit:
Google finds it now. The last time I looked there was nothing.

Reminds me of a comic with the same name about you guessed it vampire knights. It was a medieval graphic novel from darkhorse.

Last edited:
Reminds me somehow of

- The First Templar
- Hunted (the game by Bethesda)
- The Cursed Crusade

Back
Top Bottom