Pricewatch!

It's definitely not for everyone since you have to let the ad play (or it would defeat the purpose).. As for me, I was reluctant at first but now I just get up and go grab a glass of water and come back to play a free game.

Being lured into watching an advertisement at free will looks like some sort of brain washing or at least like indoctrination to me or like a milder form of the so-called "sublimial messages" -

- the especially dangerous part is there that positive emotions are bonded this way with the produuct from the advertisement.

If there was a scientific study out there, I'd bet it would show that the reputation of the advertised product goes up the longer people watch advertisements for it before playing a game.

Especially the emotional reaction of "excitement" and of "anticipation" directed towards the game people want to play there - might be bonded with the advertised product.

I call this "emotional bonding".

Welcome to the Brave New World of marketing.

Um ... Alright, not sure about you, but my entire life I have seen this exact thing. It is called TV ... Or radio, for that matter. Or newspaper. Not new at all.

Ahem, yes. ;)

Every time I stumble upon something new to me, I try to analyse it.

This might not mean that I'm wrong. Just that I'm too complex. ;)

Or, for that matter, the very website we are on now.

Um … Alright, not sure about you, but my entire life I have seen this exact thing. It is called TV … Or radio, for that matter. Or newspaper. Not new at all.

By the way, if anyone is interested in testing Gamer's Gate Void, then please tell someone else who is using it. If you invite another person to it, then you will lower the "slot cooldown" (basically you can't download an infinite amount of games, you have to wait a few days between picking new games, and you can buy lower cooldown, or alternatively if you invite someone, your slot also gets a permanent cooldown reduction)

LOL ! Just seen a few minutes ago : An advertisement of a special kind :

Left : The British flag
Right : A text in German language (I translate it into English) : "Expensive games ? Need not to be. Amazon.co.uk"

Now Amazon UK openly tries to get customers from Germany ? :lol:

(The better informed ones of course already know that games are often cheaper overseas. ;) )

I'm only on the 2nd mission, and it seems very solid so far. The difficulty level is pretty high even on normal though.

Aztaka is a pretty nice metroidvania-ish (kinda) style of game, that I enjoyed playing through.
Fortix 2 is a Qix-style game, but with more complex enemy patterns and more stage features.
Those are the ones that I've played in the past. I don't know much about the other ones, but DEMISE is apparently supposed to be pretty nice, for those who like Wizardry/Bard's Tale style CRPGs.

but DEMISE is apparently supposed to be pretty nice, for those who like Wizardry/Bard's Tale style CRPGs.

I've heard a lot of good things about Demise over the years, and I've always wanted to try it. I guess I'll be getting this bundle.

My backlog is seriously getting out of control. :)

My backlog is seriously getting out of control. :)
I don't think "starting" is a word you can use to describe mine.

Oh, and Cargo: The Quest for Gravity is 75% off on Gamer's Gate.
It is a game about kicking bald naked dwarfs and building helicopters. What more can you ask for?
199400-header.jpg

Back
Top Bottom