Bound By Flame

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
Bound by Flame is an action/role-playing game that lets you play a mercenary possessed by a flame demon in an ambitious Dark Fantasy universe. As a victim of this demonic influence, players will have to choose between the powers offered by this evil or to reject the demonic influence, developing heroic talents instead. Dangers, and enemies becoming more terrifying and fearsome in battle, will be temptations to acquire more power by giving up part of the hero's soul to the demon. Progression of the demonic influence will be reflected by the transformation of the hero's body.

More information.

Ummm…is this synopsis of the game for real? Because if so, it seems kind of dangerous to be frolicking with and paying emphatic tribute to the devil in such a nonchalant way. "Temptations to acquire more power by giving up part of the hero's soul to the demon???" Are the designers of this game devil worshipers in their free time? For the sake of peoples' souls, I hope "Bound By Flame" never gets off the ground. Oh wait, it's just a "game" right? Well, a "game" where the devil always wins isn't a game at all.

Ummm…is this synopsis of the game for real? Because if so, it seems kind of dangerous to be frolicking with and paying emphatic tribute to the devil in such a nonchalant way. "Temptations to acquire more power by giving up part of the hero's soul to the demon???" Are the designers of this game devil worshipers in their free time? For the sake of peoples' souls, I hope "Bound By Flame" never gets off the ground. Oh wait, it's just a "game" right? Well, a "game" where the devil always wins isn't a game at all.

You made an account just to troll about this particular game?

I believe my opinion is far less inflammatory than the intent of this game.

So a demon offers us a freebie in a game and we accept or reject it.
And I didn't reject a recent freebie from EA. What about you? :D

I'd say I want this game. Just to see what happens next.

Well despite the warning from Tatum ergo, I will take my chances and pre order.

Just like any RPG that offers a good or evil path you can go down similar to to Star Wars games.
Its just a game-nothing new to debate.

Back
Top Bottom