Realms Beyond - Funded

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Just noticed that Realms Beyond has been funded on Kickstarter, with the total amount being just over the asked amount of 100 KEuro.

More information.

Congratulations!
For those who want to be in the game, there is still an opportunity with our NPC voucher giveaway.

I do plan on playing this one day, but it will be after it inevitably hits a sale for 70% off. If that takes 5 years, it's okay with me. Isometric, party and turn-based are way down on my interest list. I'm very happy for the Watchers who love this style of game though. It seems this type of game has made an incredible comeback.

Well I'm very glad of it, but I was hoping they'd do even better. Hopefully they'll offer a PayPal option at some point.

I'm totally chuffed they made it, and now we all get to watch and see this project grow into something hopefully amazing. I also am hoping that Waylander makes it across the finish line as well!

Awesome, glad they made it. :)
Now let's hope they prove Fluent wrong and craft a worthy RPG experience.

Congratulations ! :)

Yea, good news. Let's hope they make a great game and put the money to good use.

I hope they reach the 120 k€ barrier where they unlock the legendary composer Kai Rosenkranz. Gothic series' atmosphere owes much to this man IMHO who set the perfect mood for the scenes with his masterpieces.

Congrats from me also guys you made it despite a few road-bumps.:clap:

Now lets see if The Waylanders gets funded.:fingerscrossed:

I'm looking at that monk stretch goal myself. That's a class I'm pretty fond of, right up there with rogues and paladins.

Never understood the need for a monk class in a western-style fantasy RPG. But perhaps if they were based on the pankration style of unarmed combat it would make sense.

Never understood the need for a monk class in a western-style fantasy RPG. But perhaps if they were based on the pankration style of unarmed combat it would make sense.
True as when I think of western monks I envision brown flocks and shaved heads wearing prayer beads, but then we had church militia & templar so who knows.

You would likely be just as amazed with just how many combatants style themselves as monks or a similar philosophy in the west. I suppose one could include pankration, but it isn't the first discipline that comes to my mind.

Back
Top Bottom