Mass Effect 3 - Interview with Writer Sylvia Feketekuty

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The BioBlog has a profile interview with Mass Effect 3 writer Sylvia Feketekuty:
What’s a geeky thing about you?
I play a lot of pen and paper role-playing games. I started back in college, and it probably helped get me my current job. Some of my favorite systems and settings are Call of Cthulhu (both Chaosium BRP and D20 Modern), Over the Edge, Paranoia, Spirit of the Century, Unknown Armies, and D&D’s Planescape. Shadowrun also has a special place in my heart as one of the first RPGs I ever played (and died horribly in).
I play a lot of board games, too. My current favorite is Cosmic Encounter, an amazing game with a 34-year history. I’ve also fallen in love again with a quick, dice-based game called Button Men. (For any other Button Men fans out there, you can find printable versions of the players online for free. How cool is that?)
More information.

*relatively new* I'd say. Apparently she wasn't onboard for ME1 but she is credited for :
- Mass Effect 2 (2011)
- Lair of the Shadow Broker (2010)

Lair of the Shadow Broker is one of the best DLCs I've played, and one of the few I feel was well worth the money. I don't know how much she actually contributed, but there are certainly worse things to have on a resume.

Back
Top Bottom