Fallout Fallout 1 Playthough

I completed it a year ago - or so - and it's still as excellent as ever.

This is from someone who doesn't even LIKE post-apoc setting :)

I completed it a year ago - or so - and it's still as excellent as ever.

This is from someone who doesn't even LIKE post-apoc setting :)

Same with me!

I mean I completed it about year ago and DIDN'T like back then post-apoc settings but after completing FO1 I started to like them.

Same with me!

I mean I completed it about year ago and DIDN'T like back then post-apoc settings but after completing FO1 I started to like them.

I never really cared for the setting, as I find it a bit depressing and "samey" - but I know that's the point.

But Fallout 1/2 had some of the best RPG mechanics that I'm aware of.

Grrr, I forgot how easy it is to "break" some of the quest in Fallout by doing things out of order or killing people too soon. I got stuck with a quest that I can't get rid of now, even though it should still be considered completed imo....

Grrr, I forgot how easy it is to "break" some of the quest in Fallout by doing things out of order or killing people too soon. I got stuck with a quest that I can't get rid of now, even though it should still be considered completed imo....
Then I hope for you that it is not the quest with the timer... that happened to me in my first playthrough.

This game is really starting to piss me off with all of its little glitches. Now I'm stuck in a corner with one of my followers right behind me, and he won't move!

I've tried just about everything I could think of, but it looks like I'm gonna have to go back to a prior save....again :mad:

This game is really starting to piss me off with all of its little glitches. Now I'm stuck in a corner with one of my followers right behind me, and he won't move!

I've tried just about everything I could think of, but it looks like I'm gonna have to go back to a prior save....again :mad:

Isn't it possible to get pepole to move in the first game (you press and hold the mousebutton on them and a menu appears) or did they add that one for the second game?

Übereil

Nope....it's a major issue with FO1 that they fixed in FO2. I don't understand why they couldn't implement it with a patch though...

Another solution would be to try out a Russian FO1-to-FO2 port. Here's an installation guide. Links seem to be broken, but the mod itself is still here.

From what I recall, it's fully playable. This means that you can push and prod your followers, modify their combat behavior and freely trade items, pay more than 999 caps at a time and the TAKE ALL button is there as well.

Back
Top Bottom