Fallout: The Frontier - Released

This ESO preview was posted 3 days ago. The Frontier mod is available now on Nexus. But the entire Nexus network is down. Talk about shit timing.

In the interim, you can join the livestream by devs:

The Nexus has become a POS site with the non-member capped download speeds. It would have been better to release a torrent, or use ModDB instead for downloads..

Oh look at that 3-5 hours to download the 12GB file on the Nexus.:roll:

The Nexus has become a POS site with the non-member capped download speeds. It would have been better to release a torrent, or use ModDB instead for downloads..

Guess you don't realize that running a service as big as Nexus cost money. Of course most folks want everything for free, totally understandable but you get what you pay for. At least subscribing or getting premium helps out Nexus by keeping it running. Ads also help but of course people use ad-blocking.

Regardless millions of gamers get relatively free or very cheap access to millions of mods via Nexus even if they have to deal with some slower download speeds.

Nexus also did put up a notice:

Hi everyone,
The regular Friday evening traffic and the massive interest in Fallout: The Frontier combined are really hammering our servers tonight. We're doing what we can to get things back to normal as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience ❤

It's not about instant gratification so try again. See I can get rude as well if you want. I was pointing out large mods are a bitch to download ON the Nexus now.

This didn't happen till they capped non-member downloads. Please spare me the loyalist drivel I've read hundreds of times when the cap was instated. I just don't care.

I rather use ModDB now.

Last edited:
Ah yes it's JDR with his butt-hurt comments once again. Man you must love ass.:p

Sorry bro when someone attacks me on a forum I attack back.

No one gets special treatment.:cool:

Last edited:
Ignore list here we go. Spare us both a headache. Have a nice day.:)

Isn't that ironic. I call him out for blowing up on wolfgrimdark for no reason, and I'm the one who's attacking someone.

Couch is pretty good at playing the victim, isn't he? :)

Two hours left till the Nexus download finishes.:roll:

Guess I'll give my on-topic opinion of the mod tomorrow.

Afaik, yes. You only need NV + DLCs installed.

Thanks for the info JDR13! I have F:NV on Steam and I see no problem in waiting a little more to play the mod. I'm not in a mood to install mod managers and DL all the other needed mods in order to play this one :)

Back
Top Bottom