Pricewatch!

It is amazing how people generally either love arpg's or despise them. There is seemingly very little middle ground. To each their own.

I wouldn't say this. I find all Diablo games boring (well 1 and 2, won't bother with 3), but I like Titan Quest and Sacred.

I said "generally". I also said there was "very little" middle ground. I didnt say there wasnt any.

Steam:

ALL Indie bundles from the Summer Sale are available again!

New release with 10% discount (from 20 bucks):

The Book of Unwritten Tales

I haven't played this yet, but according to the reviews it's the best of all the good German adventure games in the last couple of years. Definitely have a look at TBouT if you like classic adventure games.

Also, The Void is $2.50 today on Steam.

What's the verdict on The Void?

even if you only play the game for an hour it is well worth the $2.50 just to experience the visual aspect of the game. the game can is beautiful and the colour as a magic system is quite remarkable. its a "resource managment" game in that you build, fight, and survive based on colour and hearts. it can be a bit tricky but it should be on any gamers "bucket list" in my view.

FYI. Generally implies globally or nowhere divergent.

gen·er·al·ly/ˈjenərəlē/Adverb: 1.In most cases; usually.
2.In general terms; without regard to particulars or exceptions.

I didn't imply anything. The second sentence of my post clearly defined how I meant "generally". In most cases.

GamersGate has Div2: The Dragon Knight saga 75% off, for €10.
Worth it?

Absolutely. I picked it up myself, along with Kings Bounty Platinum for $8.74. These sales are killing me. In the last 2 days I snagged Div2: DKS, KB: Platinum and Elven Legacy:Collection. All for less than $20 total.

Absolutely. I picked it up myself, along with Kings Bounty Platinum for $8.74. These sales are killing me. In the last 2 days I snagged Div2: DKS, KB: Platinum and Elven Legacy:Collection. All for less than $20 total.

Yes. The add-on (Flames of Vengeance) alone would be worth the 10€.

Thanks. Grabbed it. :)

gen·er·al·ly/ˈjenərəlē/Adverb: 1.In most cases; usually.
2.In general terms; without regard to particulars or exceptions.

I didn't imply anything. The second sentence of my post clearly defined how I meant "generally". In most cases.

Except your tone came off otherwise. Nevermind. We understand you now. :)

I apologize if my "tone" came as sarcastic or confrontational. "What we've got here, is, a failure to communicate." I thought my post and meaning was clear. I took exception to azarhals and your "fyi" posts. I was trying to explain my position and maybe just didnt do a very good job. My apologies to all who were offended.

Do I need a client for GG? It seems Dark Messiah works via GG in SP and via Steam in MP.

Nice deals there at GG. I think it may be time to buy to Warlock. But there is a hard copy available on Amazon. Does anyone know if the Amazon hardcopy includes a printed manual?

Also PC Game Store / Game Streamer store has Warlock for $5. Has anyone tried PC Game Store / Game Streamer?

Do I need a client for GG? It seems Dark Messiah works via GG in SP and via Steam in MP.

No, there is no client for GamersGate. Once you register, you just download the games in your library whenever you like.

Dark Messiah should use Steam for both single and multi player. I haven't played it in a long time, but both modes are listed in my Steam library.

Back
Top Bottom