RPGWatch Feature: Two Worlds Interview, Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think <hope> the release of part 2 will let us focus more on Two Worlds.
Then do your part to ensure that it happens by leaving this shit -
Besides who cares if it looks like oblivion or not, better or worst, before or after most of all why would a RPGer care about oblivion?
Unless perhaps someone is confusing a stat based action game for a RPG, now that would be funny and embarrassing. :biggrin:
- in the dead horse thread. Thanks.

abbaon
"Then do your part to ensure that it happens by leaving this shit -"
If you feel that way why did you jump in exacerbating the situation, when I and others were originally addressing the ones whom started it?

You are more than willing to point at others, while excluding any responsibility for yourself which makes you egregiously wrong.
I certainly realize what I was saying and why, even when make an on topic comment you once again are trying to cast dispersions on me while leaving yourself blame free, since I know this and I know you know this too, guess how I feel about it. ;)

I have respect for your opinions and statements even though I didn’t agree with them and probably will in the future but this is just silly. :)

Pick a subject if you wish.

txa1265
"Can I get some Armor for that dead horse Ch-Ching! Sorry"
Lol. :)

"I know you know this too"? You honestly think you can win arguments by telling people that they agree with you? I can't talk to you, Ace.

What this means is; I know you know, you are just as responsable as I or any other talking about this, yet you seemed to jump back in, acting as a Nun with a Ruler trying to smack me. ;)

So appoligies if this did not translate well, even in Englsih which I seem to have an ablity to mangle, as well. ;)

"You honestly think you can win arguments by telling people that they agree with you?"

That's not what that means and I am not trying to win anything I had moved on because you didn't seem to want to talk about anymore which is fine by me and it's fine if you want to continue talking about it either is fine, just make up my mind are we talking about something or not. :p

If you think this is something personal you have my appoligies since this is not my intent and afaik I never implied it either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom