Together in Battle - Intro and Action Trailer

Not too bad, but this stupid screen shake at each and every attack gets annoying quickly.

I agree, they really need to make that screen shake optional. Other than that, the combat doesn't look bad.

The previous game was solid, with various maps ranging from small ones when you only use a few characters to big ones when you can use a lot and an agressive AI which would typically punish you if you don't keep your mages protected well enough.

Yikes yeah, I'm no fan of stomach-churning screen shaking myself. If that's not optional, I'd be taking a pass on this. Which would be a shame, because the combat looks like something I'd rather enjoy.

Wait a tick, are these the same folk that put out Telepath Tactics? Man, that was a fun game, yet a certain battle forced me to not be able to get done with the game. I've always wondered if they ever fixed that, must have been four or five years ago when I was playing it. I'm not sure what the issue was with that one fight in Telepath tactics, the game would simply freeze up at one point during the battle, usually about forty-five minutes into the fray.

Back
Top Bottom