• 05:44 SOLASTA: CROWN OF THE MAGISTER
  • 06:54 WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR: STORM GROUND
  • 07:55 THE HAND OF MERLIN (E.A)
  • 09:00 WARHAMMER 40,000: BATTLESECTOR
[…]
More information.

Last edited:
Demeo would have my attention if it weren't for this:
"Notice: Requires one of the following virtual reality headsets: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Valve Index. See the VR Support section for more info." (copied from the game's Steam Page). Well, since I don't have any VR equipment and I don't intend to buy one, then sorry but no.

As for the others, I already have Solasta (I'm only waiting for its full release) and I will keep an eye on those Warhammer games. The rest don't interest me.

Last edited:
I'm really excited about Solasta. Bring on an old-school adventure. I hope people start making their own adventures. I may try to make something with their tools.

I'm really excited about Solasta. Bring on an old-school adventure. I hope people start making their own adventures. I may try to make something with their tools.

I debated buying it and trying it today...but apparently a lot of new content is in the 1.0 patch.

Demeo would have my attention if it weren't for this:
"Notice: Requires one of the following virtual reality headsets: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Valve Index. See the VR Support section for more info." (copied from the game's Steam Page). Well, since I don't have any VR equipment and I don't intend to buy one, then sorry but no.
Ah, bugger - that just went from "intriguing" to "nope". (Also, the game's name is way to close to "demo" :p)

JFarrell71 said:
… from what I've seen (not here; this video shows nothing) Battlesector looks promising
Yeah, the Steam page has two fairly decent gameplay videos that would have been much better picks. I agree, looks pretty good.

Agreed, I'm another of those that has no interest, virtually or otherwise, in using some VR set to play games. No thanks, huge pass. Some of the others look really good, and of course Solastra is looking sweet!

Sigmar roused my interest in the video, until the narrator reached the stupid cards. Urrghh.. no thanks!
Contenders remain:
Hand of Merlin
Battlesector

WAAAAAAAAGHH!

Only interested in Solasta from that bunch really. That said, that's more than enough, I wish all months were like this.

I think the Hand of Merlin looks pretty cool... although it's another rogue-lite. I'm tired of those, so that's a mark against it for me (though this doesn't look like it is too punishing).

Back
Top Bottom