Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Coming to PC

Thirty quid. Lol.

Wizards of the Coast has both the D&D and Magic: The Gathering licenses, and on their stream yesterday to announce upcoming products (the next 4-per-year Magic set to be released will for the first time have a strong D&D crossover) they really hyped up this game BG:DA.

I played this when I had a console many years ago, though not within a few years of release, and it was a mostly boring hack and slash.

I paid 50 EUR for each PS2 sealed several years ago. Now they are probably in a 100 EUR range.
I'd call you crazy. Much easier to download a Rom version and an emulator for free. Still yeah I sold most of my PS1 & 2 RPG's a few years back and made a nice profit.:)

Last edited:
Yeah, but that's for their value as collectors' items. Charging £30 for a download of a tweaked PS2 game today is a joke.

I sold not long ago a pristine sealed Legend of Dragoon for the original Playstation for £250. I really wanted to keep it but I had to move and my new place didn't have a "storage room" where to keep all that kind of stuff. Bittersweet feelings!

I came here to post about this after seeing that the Switch version was supposed to be released yesterday (was delayed a few day due to 'unexpected issues' with the Devs blaming the Nintendo store, um, yeah sure ...)

I was going to insta-buy - I had fun with the GBA version way back then, it was actually even more limited but for the platform it was good fun.

But at $30? I mean, Jedi Knight II was released at $10, Jedi Academy and Republic Commando at $15 ... so yeah, I would do up to $20 maybe, but $30 is way out of whack. (and also, total NOPE to more than $5.99 for the PC version!)

Remember how well those collector sets used to sell at the computer stores? They also marketed them at fairly decent prices, from what I recall.

Back
Top Bottom