RPGWatch - Christmas Key Giveaway

Thanks Myrthos got the one and will wait for Wisdom on the other key. Thank you Wisdom ahead of time and enjoy yourself this day.

Same to all members- cheers!

A happy holiday time for everyone ! :)

Thanks to Myrthos and everyone involved for the efforts ! :)

Happy playing for everyone who has received a key ! :)

Thank you very much for the key! It turns out i received the same game as one of Christmas gifts :)
Therefore i would like to pass on my key for Halcyon 6. Any takers?

Thanks for the chance at a key. I got zilch this year but I have plenty of games to play.

I'm thankful for what I have, not what I have not.

Happy Holiday!

Sent a few more PMs out.

In order to send the rest, I am waiting on:

• @Wisdom, as I don't have his keys and I don't know if he wants to send them or I should.
  • @axellslade and @Dark Savant;, to get back to me on what Soldak game they want. This means the other 3 winners are on hold as well.
  • The keys for Vagrus, as I don't have them yet.
This means 15 people have yet to receive their key. Let's hope this can be completed before Christmas :)
Hey, sorry about the delay, Christmas - family - took over.
Congrats to all the winners, and happy holidays to all!

As to the Vagrus keys, just sent PMs to the three winners asking which platform they preferred to get the Prologue through: GameJolt or Itch.io. [Upon release they can be exchange for Steam keys either way.]

KeepitClean, Mrozie, vidder, let me know. Cheers!

That wraps it up. All winners are informed now.

Thanks again to everyone who donated keys. We have another go when it is a bit warmer in the Northern hemisphere and perhaps a bit colder in the Southern.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply @Myrthos;, Christmas holiday spent on the outskirts of Middle Earth where internet is just a weird word.

I won a soldak key and Cally’s Trials(platformer) which was a very pleasant surprise since I gave myself a brand new Xbox One controller as a christmas present: so I will be putting it to good use!

Thank you all who contributed to this giveaway in any shape or form, in a few months I'll be 8 years old in this cozy community of ours and couldn't be more happy.

Since I'm late for the merry christmas and all; I wish all our community a happy and healthy 2019!

Late to respond here, but I received mine. Thank you so very much to everyone who contributed, and I hope you all had wonderful holidays!

Back
Top Bottom