DA:O Does Sten still have a sword?

Dragon Age: Origins

Bladeheart

Watcher
I have been informed that Sten has lost a sword, that one can find as a side quest; is this still the case?

Apparently I have to get him to mention that the sword is lost, but I cannot get him to discuss it. this may be inaccurate information or deleted from the final version.

Cheers

He does have such a quest, but due to bugs, it is easy to fail at retrieving the sword. Like with every other companion, he needs to like you to give you the chance to start the quest.

Yes, in my case the quest has started. Sten has told me about it. You need to be careful when you chat to him, to make him like you more, and you can also
give him portraits and paintings as gfts to make him "warm" towards you
. When he starts liking you, you'll be able to ask him how he got into the cage,
and then if you get him to tell you story of what happenned to have him land up in the cage, he will tell you about the sword.
(PS . I took him with to the mage's tower, and I tried to be diplomatic about his obnoxious remarks regarding mages.)

Cheers guys, I'm at the docks now and will be embarking for the tower but have not made up my mind whether tocheck out the side quests before or after that.

Just hope that if I leave the zone and find some pictures I'll be able to get there.

I don't think you can go back to the starting area? or have I misunderstood something?

The starting area? No, it's in an area that doesn't get destoyed. :) Sten will tell you where, when he is ready. ;)

Back
Top Bottom