Votes: 11 6.9%
  • 51 - 56

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • 57 - 62

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • over 62

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
this is just funny! how come i am the only for the under 15 years old...! heck... the children of theese games don't know what a RPG is! only Shooters and car games!! everytime i log into messenger someone asks: Wanna play Counter Strike?
and i refuse them ("polite" of course)
in my class there is only 1 more boy who loves RPGs! he is a big fan of Gothic :D as me:D
EDIT: Typo

Last edited:
Mean Mo, very mean!! I thought we were trying to be nice to the kiddies!! :biggrin:

is that another RPG site? or what? and if it was a joke i didn't get it:(

It´s another RPG site full of flaming and aggression. Their users often behave like badly educated teenagers. Of course the site also has certain positive aspects.

Maybe Mo wanted to give you a hint where the other teenies are.

Happy Birthday, btw. :)

oh now i get it... hehe...if they like flaming all day...

oh... and thanks Gorath!!;)

HEY! where's the party smilie :D ? i hope it will be added !!

Mo was sort of Joking and Gorath just explained it. Please don't take it as an attack on the codex, we had enough flame wars with them back at the Dot!!

Well, because I'm apparently a kiddie, I'll use the "he started it!" defence :p

Seriously though, pre-ESF in-flux I imagine that the spread would be similar, but with more people in their early 20's (and only perhaps one true oldie). It's just that there is a much higher level of disgruntlement. :lol:

BTW, which age bracket did you land in Corwin?

Actually, I'm not surprised at the age spread since 'true' rpg'ers tend to be people who began back in the days of Gold Box, Ultima, and Wizardry. We know what we like in an rpg and say so. The younger crop seem to like different things in the main, though there are exceptions.
Shag, since I'm retired now, even an old Kiwi sheep farmer like yourself should be able to figure out which age bracket I'm in!! :smartass::biggrin:

Mm, judging from the "active users" info on the forum index page, 95% of our visitors seem to be lurkers, so I'm not sure if this poll makes for an accurate demographic representation.. Who knows, for all we know they could all be < 15 or > 62 and may just be too scared to register for some reason.

Mm, judging from the "active users" info on the forum index page, 95% of our visitors seem to be lurkers, so I'm not sure if this poll makes for an accurate demographic representation.. Who knows, for all we know they could all be < 15 or > 62 and may just be too scared to register for some reason.
what's the interest in not registering and just read other peoples posts when they could make their own! trust me it isn't good! i was a lirker at DOT and registered because i couldn't be a lurker anymore! i had to complain too :D

btw! it's a strange feeling to me that i see people... er... up in the age :D, that play and like RPG's! very surprising but it is very nice! finnaly some older people that get along wih tehnology and PC games!!

When I was your age, PC's didn't exist!! Do you know how angry that makes me!!!! YEARS of my life were wasted by there being NO PC's!!!!!! :)

hm... well that's a point of view :D ! i don't know what i would do without a PC :)
well it's a good thing that you have the power to understand and play computer games!! my father has played none!... good thing though i think... more time for me? :D

EDIT: Typo

what's the interest in not registering and just read other peoples posts when they could make their own! trust me it isn't good! i was a lirker at DOT and registered because i couldn't be a lurker anymore! i had to complain too :D

Well, I registered back in October but I didn't become active until January I think. I think lurking is great. I only do that on websites that I really like and lurk for months and with other not as good websites I become active immediately.

And by the way. You get older people to look like nearly retarded. For me 14 year olds are just as surprising as older people.

Regards Asbjørn

hey asbjoern! i'm not making them retards! on the contrary! playing rpgs and all is a good thing wich i respect! sry if i insulted anyone! if you want i will delete/edit post if it sounder wrong! sorry! just tell me

When I was your age, PC's didn't exist!! Do you know how angry that makes me!!!! YEARS of my life were wasted by there being NO PC's!!!!!! :)

Well, that's interesting point of view. Some would say you were spared to not waste more of your time. Anyway, most people around me at your age, Corwin, can't even use PC at all. But that may be because we were rather isolated in past.

Back
Top Bottom