5 Promising TBA Turn-Based RPGs & Strategy | KAEOI #19

0:21 Vampire Clans
1:28 Soulash
2:39 Twilight Wars
3:43 Spiritle
4:56 Sonucido: The Mage
More information.

Last edited:
Vampire Clans could be interesting, I think!

I just wish they'd change their name. Every time I see it, I can't help but picture two people making love in a turn based environment!! Yeew!!!! :D

A couple of nice ones there to keep my eyes on! At the same time, I'll try to avoid glancing in that basement that Corwin mentioned.

I just wish they'd change their name. Every time I see it, I can't help but picture two people making love in a turn based environment!! Yeew!!!! :D
Let's roll initiative, baby!

I can imagine the participants "damn I can't wait for my turn".

the only one that seems ok

I thought Twilight Wars looked like it had potential as well as the Vampire one. I'd never pay money for something like Sonucido, though. I like stylishly lo-fi games, but that one leaves a lot to be desired.

I thought Twilight Wars looked like it had potential as well as the Vampire one. I'd never pay money for something like Sonucido, though. I like stylishly lo-fi games, but that one leaves a lot to be desired.

I think Vampire Clans looks neat in some ways, but I'm not sure I can get past the side-scroller camera view. It feels very limiting to me.

Back
Top Bottom