Pricewatch!

It turns out that was too good to be true. They're allowing the 25% voucher to be applied to any pre-order except Bioshock Infinite. :-/

*Edit* It seems that only North America is getting shafted on that deal. Apparently you can use the voucher on BI if you live anywhere else. :mad:

well really there was no reason it should have been that cheap. probably while you got such a high credit amount back, which pretty much equals the same price in the end as other pre-orders. my guess is those outside NA don't get that large amount back.

What was the difference in the Valhalla edition?

The next two (major) KB's reference the first two in its lore. You'll talk to a character then they'll start talking about their time with Bill or whoever and how much you remind them of him. The Armored Princess is a minor character in Legend.

Its not important to play them in order but it does tie them together.

What was the difference in the Valhalla edition?

Not much...

Valhalla Edition Features:

Valhalla Armor Set: These unique in-game items are an armor set the hero can collect in the course of their journeys. Combined together these artifacts give additional a strong boost to the character’s attributes.

Digital artwork and wallpapers. Digital bonuses: Ultra-high resolution artwork depicting an epic battle of Olaf and the Valkyries against undead hordes, and wallpapers available in all popular desktop resolutions.

The Walking Dead is 50% at GamersGate for the next 24 hours.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-WD/the-walking-dead

I've been playing this game the last couple of days, and I can say the hype is definitely deserved. Anyone who's a fan of the graphic novel or the TV show, or just a fan of the adventure genre in general, needs to check it out.

German gaming mag PC Games has still "Risen" attached to it, and the "Computer Bild Spiele" comes with the adventure called "Tale Of A Hero". I din't play it yet, but it looks to me a bit like a classic Sierra adventure game, especially of the "King's Quest" series.

Thanks for the tips. That Origin website is terrible; it's hard to find those deals unless you page though many pages. And it doesn't add to you shopping cart. And when you login it fucks up and looses track of your shopping cart. Just like the Origin service, it needs a LOT of work.

EDIT: Damn POS wouldn't take my credit card. Thank goodness for PayPal (didn't think I'd ever say that). Why do I support these shitty companies? (don't answer that).

Last edited:
What nincompoops, Risen 2 is not an RPG? Can EA be any more incompetent?

Anyway bought all 3. I am sure the joy of downloading through Origin and somehow getting the supposedly included DLC installed will be nothing but unadulterated heaven. :rolleyes:

Thrasher, forget the site, use their malware Origin app from tray. ;)

KoA 5€ over here. Finally a fair price for endless respawner/grinder. Bought.
KoA DLC… OP items bundle 5€… Bah, EA will prolly give it for free next new year… Other two DLC 10€ each, right, forgeddit EA and go con someone else.

Batmans are both 5€, but I've already got 'em on gamersgate. Be warned if you'll buy those two games here - buy GOTY edition, not vanilla one as for whatever reason both cost the same 5€.

More Game of Thrones milk for Martin, I'll buy it when it drops to 1€. Or when Martin finally dies before finishing the saga. Means never.

Dungeon Lords-of-no-tooltips, no, I'm not paying for that even a cent.

I have both DA so no luck there… Ah well…

And Risen 2 I already have on Steam for ages.

I just noticed something. Origin is actually, for us Swedes, more expensive than any other digital distribution site I've seen. It does the whole 1€=10sek thing, which no other digital distribution site does, so if I were to buy a 50€ game, i would end up paying 76sek more on Origin than on Steam (or 57.49€ in total).

Speaking of Origin, I'm still debating whether or not to purchase Game of Thrones. I've never read the books, and I didn't care for what little I've seen of the TV show. Would anyone recommend the game despite that, or is it as mediocre as it looks?

Speaking of Origin, I'm still debating whether or not to purchase Game of Thrones. I've never read the books, and I didn't care for what little I've seen of the TV show. Would anyone recommend the game despite that, or is it as mediocre as it looks?

that's too subjective. My guess is, since it seems you're already a little pre-disposed to not liking it, you probably won't.
If you don't like the TV series then there's no hope for you :)

that's too subjective. My guess is, since it seems you're already a little pre-disposed to not liking it, you probably won't.
If you don't like the TV series then there's no hope for you :)

I'm not pre-disposed to anything in regards to the game. I'm just wondering what the chances are that a non-fan of GoT might enjoy the crpg.

Gameplay footage strongly reminds me of Dragon Age. Although it looks slightly less tactical. It also seems like combat is always against human opponents. Are there no monsters in GoT?

Just out of curiousity, did Origin ever change its stance on data-raping customers? There aren't any EA games I'm interested in, so it doesn't really matter to me, but I never did hear what happened with that mess.

Just out of curiousity, did Origin ever change its stance on data-raping customers?

At least in Germany, they did : After the German "Verbraucherberatung" had sent them a Cease & Desist letter - or so I understood it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_(content_delivery)#Situation_in_Germany

German-language article before EA changed its EULA : http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netz...igant-will-kunden-ausspionieren-a-794600.html

They changed at least the EULA - and supposedly "Origins", too - after this and several similar newspaper/magazine articles.

Back
Top Bottom