The Great Whale Road - Release Date: March 30

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Great Whale Road will leave Early Access on March 30:

Release Ahead: March 30th, 2017

The Great Whale Road is getting ready for the next leg of its journey. We have been working on the game's concept since the beginning of 2015, and the first artists and developers joined the team in April that year. We weathered the odd storm or two and entered the Sea of Early Access eight months ago.

It has been an exciting few months and we are super grateful for the community's help and feedback. We are implementing some smaller features which we had postponed until now into the game and are busy polishing the rougher edges.

We have decided to leave Early Access on the 30th of March - this will include the full story of the Danes and all features we have been adding since 0.6.2. Among them a new combat camera, more warcries, development area upgrades, an enhanced ship upgrade system, new journal screen, trade screen enhancements, AI improvements and more. And yes, the game will be steamified, too! Enjoy the new release trailer.

[...]
More information.

Hey Rune. Isn't this the name of Episode 2 of SOTA

There are so many interesting games launching this month.

I've read much about this title. Can't decide between this and Expedition Vikings. I know this is much different game, but the historical setting is the same. Maybe I will wait for the reviews on this one …

Back
Top Bottom