Divinity - Divine and Beyond Divinity for sale at GOG

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity are now for sale at Good Old Games for $2.99. Next to that original and follow-up releases of Postal, Simon the Sorcerer, Oddworld and Stronghold are also for sale for a 50% discount as well.
More information.

Last edited:
It's Postal not Portal. Also, Divinities have been on GOG for years. DivDiv even got an exclusive patch offering high resolution etc.

Yes they have been at GoG for some time, but this is a 50% discount.

DD is a classic. Maybe the best isometric action-rpg ever made.

I usually hate the style of gameplay found in this type of RPG, yet I loved DD. I think it says a lot when someone who despises isometric hack n' slash enjoys this game so much, and it's just about the only game of this nature that I've ever liked.

Last edited:
Div Div is one of the greatest RPGs of all time. Insanely underrated. Stupid name, though :)

Might take this chance to draw attention to the Divine Divinity completion thread; if you love the game and have completed it, why not add your own character to the RPGwatch honour roll? (We have only two characters so far!)

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14252

I don't remember where my saves are now ... And I don't have the game installed anymore ... But maybe I have burned them on CD somewhere ... But I'm too lazy to do a research right now.

Back
Top Bottom