Help!

She already contacted us, and Myrthos was able to help her which is why she's here in her true form now.

Yes, I am back, some glitch on my browser, some hitch in my firewall, who knows and really it does not matter to me as long as I can read and post. I just use Firefox to access this site and all is well. I spent hours trying to figure it out and as long as I can post again I am fine and don't plan to look into it anymore. Thanks to all who offered help and ideas, but now that it is sorted I am done looking for the why. :)

You should see support...
Or contact admins or mods

corwin wtf are u talking about???
You should probably take it down a peg. The problem's resolved, which is patently obvious since cm logged in, so there was no reason at all to spam the thread. As for Corwin's post, that's commonly known as "humor".

That's blasphemy. Bill Gates will strike thee down with a furious vengence ;) Oh wait, you're already omnipotent. I guess he'll just pout then.

No, Corwin is that other thing that rimes on it (and has been mistaken by Joey in a certain Friends episode)

On topic: Pitty I missed CM's absence

@Cm I know this is irrelevant now but when you tried to access the watch did you get a message saying that your IP was banned. The reason I ask is that I had a similar problem with lucasforums. I couldn't get into the KOTOR forum and got the message that my IP was banned. That was funny because I had never posted anything there. I managed to get in from work and Darth333 told me to try a different browser. After that I used firefox and had no problems getting in.

IE is just plain screwy sometimes.

Nope, just said I was not allowed to post or that I had timed out when I tried to post. The login looked fine and they checked the IP stuff for me when it first happened.

Huh, definatly weird. Gotta love all the quirks that come with IE. I still use it but I've got Firefox loaded up just in case I need to bypass some of the grumpy behavior of IE.

Last edited:
Make it a New Year's resolution never to use IE again; trust me, this time next year you'll be thanking me!!

Ok, I'll give it a try. I've been sticking with it in case I ran into websites that weren't firefox friendly. Anyways, here goes, bye bye IE. Hello Firefox:XD:

I've actually found the reverse to be true. Most sites now cater more to Firefox than IE since for a long time, IE didn't really update itself while FF did.

I wonder how many messages or people we've missed because of a problem with IE?

Well I switched and FF updated all of it's add-ons(haven't used it in awhile). I like that feature, don't have to go to windows update and spend an hour waiting for everything to download. It took only about 2 minutes to update everything, pretty fast.

I use FF in my Linux setup and IE in my Win setup, and I never had any problems reaching the Watch with either (so far).

Well I switched and FF updated all of it's add-ons(haven't used it in awhile). I like that feature, don't have to go to windows update and spend an hour waiting for everything to download. It took only about 2 minutes to update everything, pretty fast.

Also give Opera a try while you´re in the mood for a change. I find it more comfortable and more flexible than FF-out-of-the-box. Meaning that FF can be updated with lots of plug-ins to do whatever you want.

Both browsers are good, it´s just a matter of taste.

I don't use the vanilla IE rather the Yahoo/IE hybrid because of sites my hubby uses for bill pay that won't work without the IE. Sucks and I just have a feeling that IE has stored something that is the problem, but having dumped or deleted everything I could think of that might mess up my log in info I found it simpler to just switch to FF and call it a problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom