Introducing "SKALD: Against the Black Priory"

Great news and congratulations! I've been following your progress on Twitter (the new viewport looks great, btw) and I'll be there on 3rd with my wallet ready. :)

Great news and congratulations! I've been following your progress on Twitter (the new viewport looks great, btw) and I'll be there on 3rd with my wallet ready. :)

Thank you so much! Can't wait to launch!

BTW the SKALD manual will contain a campaign guide to let pen-and-paper players run a campaign in the games setting. The higher tiers also contains custom dice (if all goes according to plan) and at the top tiers I'll gamemaster a sessions for the backer and friends :-D

Looking good. Gives me a Wasteland vibe which is one of my favorites.

Hi and thanks!

Strange you should pick up on that because W1 was my prime inspiration in terms of gameplay desing. More so than both Ultima and the gold box series.

Would LOVE to make a post-apocalyptic game in the engine once I finish Against the Black Priory!

Meanwhile, be sure to check out the Kickstarter on Monday June 3rd :)

BTW, here's a mock up of the manual cover:

sepia.png

Last edited:
If you do I'd like to help :)
Hi and thanks!

Strange you should pick up on that because W1 was my prime inspiration in terms of gameplay desing. More so than both Ultima and the gold box series.

Would LOVE to make a post-apocalyptic game in the engine once I finish Against the Black Priory!

Meanwhile, be sure to check out the Kickstarter on Monday June 3rd :)

BTW, here's a mock up of the manual cover:

sepia.png

The Kickstarter is now into its last three days and closing in on its final stretch goal - a procedurally generated infinite murder dungeon :). It's not part of the main campaign but sounds like something fun to dip into every now and then.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scapeit/skald-against-the-black-priory/posts/2551338

Thanks for posting! Can't wait to start development on it!

7 hours to go now for SKALD on Kickstarter! Now is the time to get in (and the last chance to get the big-box edition and feelies)!

Check out the Kickstarter now!

Hi there! Backing is closed for now but I'll do an extra round of sales for the limited, physical edition after Christmas :)

Also, an important way to support the game is to join our Discord and engage with the development:

https://discord.gg/6wrFFdW

Have a great day!

God, that cat is awe inspiring! The art direction is really above and beyond.

What is the anticipated release date of the full product?

Back
Top Bottom