Winter giveaway

I don't know what games will be donated this Winter, but I'm already for that Cyberpunk 2077 key :p

I don't know what games will be donated this Winter, but I'm already for that Cyberpunk 2077 key :p
Sorry no can do. You are not eligible for a cyberpunk key because only true fans deserve it: :)
henriquejr said:
Man, once upon a time I was very hyped for this game. Don't get me wrong, I'll still end up playing it, but I don't consider myself "very hyped" at this moment. Heck, I didn't even preorder it. I'll wait for bugs to be fixed and perhaps a little discount, why not?

Let’s start with collecting those keys first :)

I will buy another copy/game key at GOG of a certain game after I get off work later to contribute to the winter giveaway, and I think the game will make everyone very happy to try and win it in the giveaway. :biggrin:

Sorry no can do. You are not eligible for a cyberpunk key because only true fans deserve it: :)

OK, OK, lemme rephrase it:
Man, once upon a time I was very hyped for this game. Don't get me wrong, I'll still end up playing it, but I don't consider myself "very hyped" at this moment. Heck, I didn't even preorder it. I'll wait for bugs to be fixed and perhaps a little discount RPGWatch 2020 Winter Giveaway, why not?

no summer giveaway? it would be nice before the steam sales on 24th

Hmm, before? or in the same time frame :D

no summer giveaway? it would be nice before the steam sales on 24th

I think we should mention the boss @Myrthos; here so he could look at (and into) this!

seems its that time again :biggrin:

I8VMTvA.gif

Right, let me take care of that.

Look at the date of the post you referenced Pibs, unless your glasses are still totally iced over!! :p :)

Back
Top Bottom