Return of the Daily Smile

Hey, I resemble that remark!! :)
That reminds me, a few years ago we had a Beer thread somewhere. Maybe it's time to start a new one!!

How about a nice cup of tea thread? A stiff Earl Grey, with a dollop of honey, that'll set your morning just right!

29u476.jpg

a pibbur who observes that the IUPAC name for caffeine is 1,3,7-Trimethyl-3,7-dihydro-1H-purine-2,6-dione and has added said name to his guitar.

EDIT: Image link didn't work. Corrected now.

Last edited:
Not coffee, no. I quit that vile substance almost three years ago, and will never let it enter me again. One cup of tea, when the temperature is below ten c is acceptable, though, and quite the treat!

How about a nice cup of tea thread? A stiff Earl Grey, with a dollop of honey, that'll set your morning just right!

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to once again post this marvellous song that really should have been a global no.1:

It's titled Cup Of Brown Joy and is by Elemental.

I detect the distinct aroma of freshly brewed coffee in the above post :lol:

Aaaaah
They look scary

I suspect Councillor Rowan Battley may not be entirely on the level. I noticed his Twitter bio:

"Council leader of Chadwell New Town, twinned with Las Vegas. Husband to Lola, proud father of Sally & Pericles. Scoutmaster & nudist. Dream big."

A French company has remastered the world's first ever viral cat video, filmed in 1906:

combine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom