The Witcher 2 - Videos, Screens, Console Versions

For some strange reason, I never really enjoyed TW. I can list various drawbacks and flaws, but none of them seem good enough to not enjoy it (most games I play have similar flaws).

It is actually one of very few RPGs I've played that I don't think I completed. I think I ended near the end, chapter.. 4? 5? I don't remember. I completed several "sections" of the city.
To bad for you, that's life. Not have finish the game has no links with having enjoy it or not. I totally enjoyed the Witcher but never finished it because of performance problems in last chapter. What's weird is that 3 years after DAO at max setup performs with no problem on the same computer.

Well anyway for the Witcher 2 I'll most certainly need a new computer so perhaps I'll finally finish the 1. :)

The point isn't really cutscenes but how sometimes they are badly mixed with the gameplay. The original whining is certainly coming from the bad mix of cutscenes and first boss fight.

I assume you mean how a cutscene will sometimes be immediately followed by a battle, without giving you time to prepare for it. I agree, that is annoying, but that also seems to be quite common in RPGs lately. The same issue especially plagues Bioware's games..

Back
Top Bottom