Space Siege - Review @ Gaming Nexus

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Gaming Nexus has quite a positive review of Space Siege, with a rating of 'B-':
I had more than a few late nights with Space Siege which is a good thing. While I didn't bite completely into the "What makes a person human" part of the game I did enjoy the nice diversion of running around and blowing stuff up in new and interesting ways. The game does force you to make some decisions on this and it adds to the replay value a bit as you can play through the game and have a different experience based on how much cybernetic equipment you use. If you're looking for a solid PC RPG to play, Space Siege is worth your time and money.
More information.

I think the guys at Gaming nexus have installed and played something else. The review they made of Space Siege is totally wrong.
The game's not an RPG, it's not a nice diversion, it has NO replay value because the moral decision about humanity or cyborg implants is only a customization option for you character's body......
The game's really ugly and boring.

Do not waste your time and money on this game. Believe me.

I must say I was surprised, how different their review is compared to that from here.

Last edited:
I think the guys at Gaming nexus have installed and played something else. The review they made of Space Siege is totally wrong.
The game's not an RPG, it's not a nice diversion, it has NO replay value because the moral decision about humanity or cyborg implants is only a customization option for you character's body......
The game's really ugly and boring.

It's not even a good screensaver.

Back
Top Bottom