Skyrim - Update 1.8 Released

Chocula, until they solve the annoying bug where I have an ancient book in my inventory but cannot bring it back and solve that quest, I'm not touching Skyrim again. It's just one and it's not rare as you might think. And those stupid bardic useless items that I can't put away from the inventory? And etc.
And I'm not buying any DLC for Skyrim.

rune, another company fixed bugs soon after the game got released and not still patching for god's sakes. Instead, they're adding new enhancements and free DLC. That's CDprojekt.
Quick bugfixes also happened for DX:HR, they also don't have to continue with patching the game.
And I'm talking about two games that were runner ups for RPG of the year and lost it to bug-o-rama.

So you're correct, no other current company does what Bethesda does - current companies do it better.

Not sure about the book quest you are referring to, but as for the bard instruments, wouldn't those simply be quest items that you happened to find?

Any quest item can't be removed from inventory until you complete the quest, but in the meantime it doesn't add any encumbrance. I don't think this is a bug.

Back
Top Bottom