The Mystery Scene Game

Give me a little while to get my film pic up. I'm at work right now... I will get it as soon as possible. I've already got one in mind... I just have to get the screen pic.

Mystery Scene #6

Okay here it is. This is from one of my favorite bad movies... truly bad... but truly wonderful...

Sorry for the blurry screen... it's as good as I could do.

screenshot

<edit> This film has multiple titles depending on when and where you saw it... so I will accept any of the correct titles.

Oooohhh... a fan of 80's fantasy films! Behold Ator -- The Fighting Eagle! :biggrin:

Yep... you got it ;)

One of my favorites!

You're up...

Serenity...?

it's immortel.

Indeed it is. A fascinating yet extremely weird movie.

so is it good as they say? i've never seen it personally, but might give it a shot soon.

so is it good as they say? i've never seen it personally, but might give it a shot soon.
Visually it is absolutely breathtaking, if you're able to ignore the sometimes less than stellar CGI effects. The story is pretty strange but I've been told that it helps a lot if you've read the comics that the movie is based upon.

I liked it but then again, I usually like anything with that much computer animation involved so I might not be the right person to ask ;p

well, i do like strange movies... it might be worth watching.

It is Immortel (or Immortel: Ad Vitam). Funny thing was, a friend of mine told me she had seen it. I'd never heard of it up to that point, but when she started with the pyramid floating above the city, I thought: 'Strange, sounds a bit like La foire aux Immortels, one of my favorite comic books by Bilal'. Then she went on about the blue-haired woman, and I thought, 'sounds like La Femme Piege', another of my favorite Bilal comic books.'
Later I looked up the movie and found out it was indeed based on those stories, and it was directed by the artist himself. It was a must-have.
Malk, your turn!

Mystery Scene #9

here is another easy one...

btw if you think the movies i'm posting are too popular, let me know!

Ah, Vinnie :biggrin:.

Another easy one, but goes with the "theme". ;)

Mystery Scene 10

Jeste, ima ovde nekoliko nas iz Srbije, mada nisam siguran da su svi još uvek aktivni. :)

Last edited:
transporter 2, perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom