RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - FO4 Screenshots and Characters
View Single Post

April 7th, 2019, 00:06
Meanwhile I am playing Lobo (Local Operations Battle Operative), otherwise known as designation W0-1F, an escaped rogue Courser who was saved by Fenrir and his agents. Lobo now works for them. He was found after a battle with synths and coursers at CIT ruins. He had almost escaped but as he killed the last courser it initated the reset protocols doing an almost complete memory wipe and shutting Lobo down. Fenrir revived him and implanted a computer WOLF AI chip (Weaponized Organic Life Form) in his head to help re-train him (think something like the computer AI in Ryder if you ever played MEA). There is a lot of lore on Lobo and Fenrir Wolf exists in all my game world. Too much to explain here so just some shots of him and his side-kick Deacon of the Railroad (modded). The wolf images are of Fenrir Wolf and come from a story along with some of the other cinematic images.

My other character Fenn (the short one) and his friend MacCready. Dressed up for a special event.

There home at the red rocket:

Lobo's world:

Fenrir

Lobo

Hitchhiker

--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
+1: