Two Worlds - Curse of Souls MP Add-on Available

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Zuxxez send over this PR announcing the Curse of Blood free multiplayer (only) add-on for Two Worlds:
Free trip to Antaloor
+++ Second “Two Worlds” add-on - “Curse of Souls” – now available for free +++
Karlsruhe, 8th May 2009 – The wonderful world of Antaloor just keeps on growing! The new add-on, “Curse of Souls”, means that there are now four totally new Multiplayer maps with around 40 new quests which will immediately hook you and spirit you away into the fantastic RPG world of “Two Worlds”. One of the new RPG missions involves the player forcing his way into a town besieged by the Orcs - then either catching a traitor red-handed, or searching for a powerful Mage who has hidden himself away near Qudinar and is cooperating with a mysterious secret organization.
For those of you who prefer hard action, you'll get plenty in the PvP mode, where competing teams have to collect magical spheres and get rid of their opponents at the same time. Whoever gets the most points wins the game!
You can download “Curse of Souls” right away - just go to “Updates” on the right of the Support section at www.2-worlds.com! The file size varies between just 100 MB (update from Version 1.6) and 1.2 GB (update from Version 1.0).
More information.

I love the singleplayer mode.

Anyone tried multiplayer? Maybe I should force... ehm... extort... ehm... _convince_ a friend or two to get this game too?

If they develop only MP add-ons, then this game is dead for me.

I once played the demo, and found myself having a "3D-sickness" after a while, a thing that I haven't had in years.

I love the single player too. I'm not sure when Temptation is coming out, but clearly that is Single Player.

You can play the online (MP) and play it as SP as you like...it's the same game basically just more areas to explore.

And you have the option to either create a locked game for solo play or Password for friends or open to any who might like to join.

The starting area city is the Hub where everyone on that server goes and can hang out, from there you create your game and are transferred to the area/city/portal you choose (well those you've unlocked)

Pretty cool system imo for the MP side, I like being able to create whatever kind of game I'm in the mood for :)

Great! Right after I got sick of waiting and picked up the epic edition.
It maybe a moot point as I heard people talking about the servers closing in june- anyone else hear anything about this?

About time it was released. Seems they finally remember about it. Considering it will likely only take an hour or two to play through, it was frustrating to wait so long fir it.

The MP in Two Worlds is basically just online play, and you can easily play alone. The original MP maps were crap, since they're only small part of the SP world with random generic quests, but the DLC ones are decent enough.

You can play the online (MP) and play it as SP as you like...it's the same game basically just more areas to explore.

I don't play online, so for me that's dead.

Back
Top Bottom