neverwinter nights 2 at gogamer $27.90

curious

liberty or license
because sharing is caring

Lol, nicely done! :)
Well except the whole leaving the link out, thing. ;)

@jdr13-i did too, but someone complained in another post that we didn't share that deal, so i was sharing this one. also did you manage to procure a copy of neuro hunter? i finished it earlier this evening. great game. easlily my favourite european game (exculding the gothics of course or 'english' made games).

"someone complained"
Gasp, someone complained!
Off with their head!
Oh wait, nm it was me! :)

Hey speaking of Neuro Hunter (very quirky, weird and fun) did it ever get a patch?
I see the English version currently for NZ$55.20 and $ 26.99 AUD though I don't have a clue how much it converts too, since I don't feel like looking it up. ;)

@jdr13-i did too, but someone complained in another post that we didn't share that deal, so i was sharing this one. also did you manage to procure a copy of neuro hunter? i finished it earlier this evening. great game. easlily my favourite european game (exculding the gothics of course or 'english' made games).

Actually I'm still looking. I checked GoGamer but they didn't have a listing for it.
I'm hoping I can find a place that will just accept my credit card so I don't have to go through the hassle of reactivating my Pay Pal account.

Thanks curious, I'll definitely consider that. The only thing about going that route is that I won't have the actual cd, which I would prefer to have.

Here is the rest of the deal:

PC - Neverwinter Nights 2 - $27.90
PC - Guild Wars: Nightfall - $27.90
PC – Myst 5: End of Ages - $9.90
PC – Hearts of Iron: Platinum Edition - $6.90
PC – CSI: Double Pack - $9.90
PC - Broken Sword: The Angel of Death - $24.90
Wii – SpongeBob: Creature from the Krusty Krab - $34.90

As usual check the reviews ...

Back
Top Bottom