5700XT waifu edition

lostforever

SasqWatch
I think I am getting one of these.... :biggrin:

2dzuak8f58x31.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/dsuzi2/yeston_has_done_it_again_5700xt_waifu_edition/

Haha, only available in China though. What does the girl say in the picture?

Haha, only available in China though. What does the girl say in the picture?
I didn't translate this someone on Reddit did.
For people curious about what the stuff is saying.

"I can't stop but feeling that, It is inside my body, subtly heating up" (The top title)

The king's handover ceremony is today, witnessed by the entire Sakura citizens/people,
櫻瞳"Sakura Hitomi" (the waifu's name in Kanji translates to Chinese as "Sakura Eye" also means Pink eyed) was entrusted with a Y shaped metal sign (or a mark) in from of her collarbone.
Sakura Hitome's soul has been blessed/buffed with the spirit/soul that will never die.
If there was inseparable loving gentleness in this world, then it would be the only mark that will be with you for the rest of your life.
Surrender yourself at the feet of Sakura-dono, my dear Sakura people.
/end

tl;dr

The stuff is little confusing, but her name is Sakura Hitome, she took over the kingdom from the king, which is symbolized by the Y shaped necklace (hinting Yeston), if there's anything so gentle loving/lovely in this world, it would be the sigh (Yeston) that would be with you forever. Surrender yourself, and BUY ME.
ps. on the card itself top to bottom
"Sakura Hitomi's lighting effect"
"Diamond RGB showoff color lighting effect"
"Breathing lightning effect switch, easy on/off"

Haha, only available in China though.
No. It's available everywhere through import, except in "Trumpistan" due to trade wars. ;)

Wait, what was that about pink eye?? :[ Quarantine that card!

Back
Top Bottom